This is a great time to decide to change your life for the better. Why not do this with a 30 day challenge to clean eating. I will be putting articles up off and on about healthy eating. Let me be your guide. I am also an Arbonne Independent Consultant. (roxannestorlie.arbonne.com)
Thinking about trying the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living Program? Watch this video to learn about the incredible benefits from Dr. Tanda Cook, a naturopathic doctor, food expert, and published author. Dr. Cook specializes in how food affects the body in positive and negative ways and recommends the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living Program to all of her clients. This could be your solution to make healthy living simple and attainable!
*Please note, Arbonne’s Essentials® Special Value Pack products are all plant-based and vegan. For meal options, you can choose a plant-based or lean protein to suit your individual preferences
More reasons to love Arbonne protein!
• It’s clean and free of the common allergens that trigger inflammatory responses, bloating, upset stomach.
• Research supports that pea, cranberry and rice proteins, the vegan protein sources in Arbonne Protein Shakes, are easier for the body to digest and absorb, increasing the bioavailability of the protein in the body.
• All the amino acids, including the 3 essential amino acids required for building muscle!
• Even better? Arbonne processes the protein extremely gently, at low temperatures, and no high heat required which denatures the protein (not good).
• Highly absorbable: While it is a fact that our body does not have the ability to absorb 100% of protein that is consumed, simple proteins/amino acids –vegan/plant based, like Arbonne’s– can be absorbed in the gut through digestion. (With more complex proteins, such as meat or whey, the body’s ability to break them down and absorb them can be limited, in addition to causing hormone imbalance, bloating, and inflammation.)
• Arbonne’s protein helps with alkalinity, balancing blood sugar, and building you!
Why do we need protein?
It is the building block of you– bone health, muscle health, neurotransmitters, hormones, and amino acids.
Protein also helps with tissue repair and healing (important especially if you have Leaky Gut, or other healing.)